The November 2021 Festival will be an online event. There will be limited attendance at the 3 Dharma Centres (KMC Wellington, Amitabha Buddhist Centre in Palmerston North, and Kalpa Bhadra Buddhist Centre in Christchurh) based on current gathering rules in place. On site attendance will be prioritized based on the date of booking.
Replay options are available for all sessions, excluding the empowerment, which can be viewed only at the scheduled time.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY
- Bookings cannot be transferred to another person.
- Bookings are for the whole event only.
- Video and audio recordings are for the sole use of the registered recipient and should not be shared.
- The empowerment will be broadcast ONLY once. To receive the commentary you must attend the empowerment.
- Video recordings of the sessions will remain online until 24:00 on 11 December.
- You must book at least 24 hours in advance. This means before 20.00 on 25 November. After which time the booking form will be unavailable.
Bookings received within 24 hours of the start of the event, will receive the links to the teachings at least 24 hours after booking. To ensure that you receive links to the sessions in a timely manner, please do not book at the last minute.
Receiving Links to the Sessions
You will receive an email with details of how you will access links to the sessions. These links are intended for your use only, therefore we request you not to share them with others. Thank you.
Please contact our registration team at email@example.com
You will receive a letter confirming the details of your registration and payment.
If you cancel before Wednesday, 24 November, we will refund all except a $15 admin fee. As of Thursday, 25 November we regret that no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org