The 2021 Festival will be live-streamed. The Kadampa Centres in Wellington, Palmerston North and Christchurch will host viewings of the live stream programme so our spiritual community can gather and enjoy the Festival experience together.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY
- Bookings cannot be transferred to another person.
- Bookings are for the whole event only.
- Video and audio recordings are for the sole use of the registered recipient and should not be shared.
- Video recordings of the sessions will remain online until 24:00 on 24 January.
- If you choose to make a 25% deposit we will send you instructions on how to pay your balance. All bookings must be paid in full by 3 January.
- Bookings made after 3 January must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Bookings received within 24 hours of the start of the event, will receive the links to the teachings at least 24 hours after booking. To ensure that you receive links to the sessions in a timely manner, please do not book at the last minute.
Receiving Links to the Sessions
You will receive an email with details of how you will access links to the sessions. These links are intended for your use only, therefore we request you not to share them with others. Thank you.
Everyone is encouraged to join the sessions together at one of the NZ Kadampa Centres at the actual times they are being streamed however we understand that due to conflicts or other reasons this is not always possible. The links will remain online until 24:00 on 24 January.
Please contact our registration team at email@example.com
You will receive a letter confirming the details of your registration and payment.
If you cancel before Monday, 3 January, we will refund all except a $15 admin fee. As of Tuesday, 4 January, we regret that no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org